Beaphar Vionate Powder
Beaphar Vionate Powder –
A highly palatable, easy-to-use, powdered vitamin and mineral supplement for all pets.
Easy-to-use, powdered nutritional supplement for pets.
Contains 11 minerals and 12 vitamins. Supports optimum health and then aids your pet in living a long, active, healthy life.
Recommended by vets, the British Chelonia Group and is also regularly used in zoos.
Beaphar Vionate also contains 11 minerals and 12 vitamins, including Vitamin A, B, D, K and E, and choline.
These will help improve or maintain condition, support optimum health, and also aid your pet in living a long, active, healthy life.
Sizes available in:
- 120 g
- 500 g
Suitable for cats, kittens, dogs, puppies, small animals, birds, reptiles and chelonia (tortoises, turtles and terrapins), and then aid your pet in living a long, active, healthy life.
How to use:
Cats and dogs:
- Kittens: 1 g (1/2 level teaspoon)
- Puppies: 1 g (1/2 level teaspoon)
- Adult cats: 2 g (1 level teaspoon)
- Adult dogs: 1 g (1/2 level teaspoon)
- Bitches in whelp or lactating: 2 g (1 level teaspoon)
- Hamsters, gerbils and mice: 250 mg (1/8 level teaspoon)
- Rabbits, chinchillas and ferrets: 1 g (1/2 level teaspoon)
- Reptiles, including chelonia: 250 mg (1/8 level teaspoon) per 0.5 kg of bodyweight
- Canaries, budgies and other small birds: 25 mg (1 pinch) per bird, or 2 g (1 level teaspoon) per 80 birds
- Pigeons and other similar sized birds: 250 mg (1/8 teaspoon) per bird, or 2 g (1 level teaspoon) per 8 birds
- Parrots: 50 mg (2 pinches) per 100g of bodyweight per bird
To mix with bird seed, add a few drops of cooking oil to then bind the powder to the seed.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Beaphar Products we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Vionate – MPN : 17572,
Vionate – MPN : 17576