Blagdon Anti Fungus & Bacteria Fish Treatment
Blagdon Anti Fungus & Bacteria Fish Treatment –
Fast effective treatment for cotton wool like fungus, fin rot, mouth rot and external bacterial problems.
- Acts against fungus and bacteria such as: fin rot, mouth fungus, mouth rot (flexibacter columnaris) and cotton wool fungus (saprolegnia)
- Do not use with other fish medications
- You can use alongside any Blagdon Pond Treatment, not including Blagdon Fish Aid Medications.
Treating pond fish for fungal and external bacterial infections such as: cotton wool fungus, fin rot and mouth rot/fungus.
Use Anti Fungus and Bacteria when fish appear to have white cotton wool like growths, or mouth and fins appear to be rotting away. This is a fast and effective treatment which is wildlife and fish safe.
This treatment acts against fungus and bacteria such as: fin rot, mouth fungus, mouth rot (flexibacter columnaris) and cotton wool fungus (saprolegnia).
- 250 ml – Treats 2273 Litres (500 Gallons)
- 500 ml – Treats 4546 Litres (1000 Gallons)
- 1000 ml – Treats 9092 Litres (2000 Gallons)
All Blagdon products are designed in the UK by a British development team and are thoroughly tested in-house at our offices in Surrey and Somerset.
This way, we ensure that we know the ins and outs of every product, so we can provide the highest quality equipment to all of you.
Furthermore, you can also click here for a wide range of Fish/Water Treatments!