Blagdon MiniPond Water Garden Filtration System
Blagdon MiniPond Water Garden Filtration System –
All you need for a clean and healthy pond.
Minipond filters create a clean & healthy environment for your fish. A minimum of maintenance is needed due to the unique five stage filter design.
Low Maintenance: Unique 5 Stage Filter Design
- High performance UVC clears green water algae
- Graded foam filter pads remove dirt & waste
- Ceramic biological filter media prevent the build up of harmful toxins in pond
- Replaceable polymer wool pad removes fine waste particles & polishes water
- Carbon impregnated pad also removes chemical polutens
Easy to Clean:
- Large hinged lid allows easy access for viewing & removal of filter media for cleaning
- Polymer wool & carbon pads can be removed & replaced by pulling out cartridge
You can also install these filters below or above ground with water returned direct to the pond via a waterfall. e.g.
To choose the correct filter, you will need to calculate the volume of your pond then select the correct filter from the colour chart on the back of the packaging. Average length (m) x average width (m) x average depth (m) x 1000 = ltr pond volume.
Also, for all ponds with Koi halve the recommended volume.
- MPF4500/9000 – for ponds up to 9000 ltr (Capacity with Fish = 4500 ltr) – (990 gal) – High power output: 5w UVC – Max flow rate: 2250 ltr (495 gal)
- MPF6000/12000 – for ponds up to 12000 ltr (Capacity with Fish = 6000 ltr) – (1320 gal) – High power output: 9w UVC – Max flow rate: 3000 ltr (660 gal)
Click here to also browse the range of Blagdon products we stock!