Exo Terra Deep Forest LED 8W
Exo Terra Deep Forest LED 8W –
Energy efficient and come with self-ballast and with a screwed base.
An ideal light source for bioactive planted terrariums. Its high levels of visible light contribute to the physiological well-being of reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates.
It also allows them to experience and perceive the colours in their environment in a more natural way.
The 4500k Deep Forest simulates the filtered sunlight conditions found in the understory of the Tropical Forest, and the orchids, bromeliads, tillandsias (air plants), carnivorous plants, mosses and lichens, which live in the lower layers of the Bosquem thrive under their strong active photosynthetic radiation.
- Energy efficient Plant Growth LED
- 4500K simulates sunlight conditions in the Tropical Forest Understory
- Ideal light source for bio-active planted terrariums
- High visible light levels
- Stimulates live plant and moss growth
- Improves the animal’s perception of its environment
- Enhances animal and plant coloration
- Wide light beam can also be pivoted towards a specific area
- Ideal for use with the Exo Terra Compact Top Terrarium Canopy
A light source can have many colours mixed in different amounts (intensities), when all visible frequencies are equally present, the effect we see is white “colour”, and the frequency spectrum is uniform.
In LED devices, there are two basic ways to produce white light.
In this case, the 8W Tropical Forest Exo Terra LED Bulbs use individual LEDs that emit the three primary colours (red, green and blue) and then mix the colours to form white light.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Reptile LED Lighting we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
ET Deep Forest LED 8W – MPN : PT2409