Exo Terra Halogen Basking Spot
Exo Terra Halogen Basking Spot –
An advanced variation of incandescent bulb technology.
One of the major factors that shorten an incandescent bulbs lifespan is the evaporation of the tungsten within the bulb.
By also adding a trace amount of a halogen gas inside the bulb, a chemical reaction removes the tungsten from the wall of the glass and also deposits it back onto the filament, extending the life of the bulb.
The higher temperatures of halogen lighting contribute to a whiter light, a higher light output and also a greater efficiency.
- Highly energy efficient broad-spectrum daylight bulb
- Optimizes heat penetration through increased infrared levels
- Enriches colouration through Neodymium
- Stimulates breeding behaviour and also physiological well-being through UVA rays
- Can be combined with Night Glo or also Heat Glo for a 24-hour cycle
Please use the menu above to select your wattage.
Click here for a range of Reptile Heating!