Fluval Sea Actinic T5 HO Fluorescent Bulb
Fluval Sea Actinic T5 HO Fluorescent Bulb –
Replicates the essential actinic blue wavelength that corals and other photosynthetic invertebrates require.
The strong blue light is also effective at enhancing fish colours, accentuating blue and violet tones.
- Provides strong and essential actinic blue spectral peaks
- For intense coral colour and growth
- Enhances fish colors
- Also produces more light per bulb surface area versus conventional fluorescents
- Longer life versus other comparable high output fluorescents
- Strongly recommended for photosynthetic coral, invertebrates and other marine life
- Visible dominant blue spectrum highlights blue coloration in fish, corals and also other invertebrates
- Also maintains superior light output over the entire bulb life versus other comparable fluorescents
- For use with a T5 HO-specific electronic ballast only
- Size: 55 cm (22 in)
- 24 Watts
Length: 55 cm (22 in) Diameter: 16 mm (5/8 in) Wattage: 24W Lumens: 670 Lux: 79 Hours: 9000
A world leader in quality aquatic products. For over 30 years, it has then earned the trust of fish-hobbyists by making innovative products that deliver many valuable benefits.
Fluval has also earned a global reputation for excellence in product innovation and dependability.
A trusted leader in aquatics, Fluval is surely committed to staying at the market forefront by developing technically advanced and creative products that are easy to use, durable, and convenient.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Aquarium Lighting products!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Fluval T5 HO Bulb, Actinic Spectrum, 55cm (22″) 24W – MPN : A1662