Fluval Tropical Pellets
Fluval Tropical Pellets is a high quality, ultra palatable fish food specifically formulated to help keep fish active and vibrant.
An excellent daily source of healthy nutrition, the fish food provides a rich supply of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants derived from several key ingredients, including Atlantic Herring, Norwegian Krill, Atlantic Shrimp and Green Mussels.
The food also contains highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates. The kelp is harvested in an ecologically responsible way to help preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply.
- High quality, ultra palatable fish food
- Small sinking pellets
- Excellent source of proteins, trace elements and antioxidants from several key ocean fish
- Helps keep fish active and vibrant
- Provides excellent daily nutrition
- Multi-protein formula
- Includes highly nutritious kelp, a rich source of omega 3, polyunsaturated fatty acids, proteins and complex carbohydrates
- Kelp is responsibly harvested to preserve ocean stocks and ensure a continuing future supply
- No artificial Colourants
- Provides full complement of vitamins with stabilized vitamin C
Unscrew cap, remove foil seal. Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.
Herring meal 38%, Krill 25%, Potato meal, Wheat ﬂour, Shrimp meal 5%, Dried garlic, Mussel meal 3.0%, Dried kelp 3.0%, Soy ﬂour, Turmeric powder, Crushed insects.
Crude protein Min. 44%, Crude fat Min. 6%, Crude ﬁbre Max. 4%, Moisture Max. 9%, Ash Max. 10%, Calcium Min. 1 .5%, Phosphorus Min. 1%, Vitamin A Min. 15,000 IU/Kg, Vitamin D3 Min. 600 IU/Kg, Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) Min. 350 mg /kg, Vitamin E Min. 150 IU/Kg