Frontline Spot On Dog
Frontline Spot On Dog –
Dogs can pick up fleas and ticks wherever they explore. Prepare them for adventure with the protection of FRONTLINE Spot On. Use monthly and also provide a first line defence for fleas and ticks.
FRONTLINE Spot On – Kills fleas within 24 hours. Will kill ticks within 48 hours also helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease. Also kills lice.
Spot On available in:
- S – (2 – 10 kg) – 1 Pipette of 0.67 ml
- M – (over 10 up to 20 kg) – 1 Pipette of 1.34 ml
- L – (over 20 up to 40 kg) – 1 Pipette of 2.68 ml
- XL – (over 40 up to 60 kg) – 1 Pipette of 4.02 ml
How to protect your dog:
- Use monthly throughout the year for continuous flea and tick protection
- Make sure you also treat all cats and dogs in your home regularly
How to treat a home infestation: follow the 2 steps above as well as the 2 steps below –
- Use a household flea treatment to kill eggs and also larvae already in the home
- Regularly vacuum your carpets and furnishings
Checklist for using the product:
- The dog shows no signs of lesions or feeling unwell. If they show any of these signs, do not apply and see a veterinary surgeon
- The correct size of pipette is being selected according to the dog’s weight
How to apply – Part the fur between the shoulder blades and apply directly onto the skin in two spots 2-3 cm apart.
Do not bathe dogs or let them swim within 2 days after application, then no more than once a week. Can be also used in pregnancy and lactation. Do not use on rabbits.
Also click here for a wide range of Flea & Tick Treatments!