FRONTLINE Spot On Cat
FRONTLINE Spot On Cat –
Original vet-strength flea and tick protection.
FRONTLINE Spot On is our original flea and tick spot-on formula, first used by vets, now available without a prescription.
Once applied the treatment will protect your cat from fleas and ticks for up to a month, and treat lice.
- Kills fleas on your pet within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
- Also kills lice
Available in: 3 or 6 dose packs.
If your cat is unwell, please see your vet for advice before you apply a flea treatment.
Not suitable for use on rabbits.
Use monthly to help protect your cat from fleas and ticks.
FRONTLINE Spot On is a veterinary medicine with an exemplary safety profile.
Suitable for cats from 8 weeks of age that weigh at least 1 kg. It can also be used in pregnancy and on nursing queens.
How to apply:
- Remove 1 applicator from the pack.
- Hold upright with foil side towards you and snap applicator tip.
- Part your pet’s fur at the base of their neck and then apply to the skin.
- The treatment will naturally spread over their skin, however do not bathe your pet or let them swim for 2 days after application.
FLEA AND TICK PROTECTION TIPS: Cats can pick up fleas and ticks wherever they go.
Here are some top tips to help you tackle the problem.
- Treat all cats in the home every month for optimum flea and tick control
- Regularly vacuum all floors and furnishings, and also wash your cat’s bedding at 60°C
- Check your cat for ticks regularly – they can pick them up anytime they explore outside
Click here to also browse a wider range of Flea & Tick Treatments for Cats we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
FRONTLINE SPOTON CAT 3’S x 1 – MPN : 341904,
FRONTLINE SPOTON CAT 6’S x 1 – MPN : 341915