JBL NovoArtemio –
Artemia supplement diet for all aquarium fish.
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
- Alternative to live and frozen food: supplementary diet for tropical freshwater and marine fish. Drying process is also gentle on the nutrients
- Rich in nutrients and healthy for a species-appropriate and varied diet. Ideal feeding conditions for fish species from 3 to 20 cm in all water layers
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which also reduces fish excrement
- Fish surely choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwater
Contents: supplementary food, for aquarium fish. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened can also be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and also optimum fish growth. This thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish. Research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
For years JBL has also supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”. Animal welfare is surely important to us!
Sizes available in:
- 6 g (100 ml)
- 18 g (250 ml)
Also click here to browse a wide range of Aquarium Fish Food!