JBL NovoColor –
Main food flakes for colourful aquarium fish.
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”. Animal welfare is important to us!
- Complete nutrition, optimal growth and brilliant colours of tropical freshwater fish: 50 natural raw nutrients in 7 food flakes. Selected nutrients also promote the colouring
- Nutritious and easy to digest: ideal feeding conditions thanks to different flake sizes for all fish species of 3 to 20 cm in medium and upper water layers
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which also reduces fish excrement
- Fish surely choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwater
Contents: main food, for aquarium fish. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened can also be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and also optimum fish growth. This thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish. Research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Feeding recommendation: Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes. Young, growing fish 3 – 4 times a day in the same way.
Sizes available in:
- 18 g (100 ml)
- 45 g (250 ml)
Also click here for a wide range of Aquarium Fish Food!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
JBL NovoColor 100ml UK – MPN : 3015610,
JBL NovoColor 250ml DE/UK – MPN : 3015700