JBL NovoFect –
Food tablets for plant eating aquarium fish.
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
For years JBL has supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”. Animal welfare is important to us!
- Complete nutrition and ideal growth for plant eating freshwater fish and shrimps
- Nutritious and easy to digest: ideal feeding conditions for fish species from 3 to 20 cm in all water layers. Food tablets stick to the aquarium glass, fish can be observed while feeding
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which also reduces fish excrement
- Fish surely choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwater.
Contents: main food, for aquarium fish. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened can also be stored for 3 years in high-quality packaging with foil seal.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and also optimum fish growth. This thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish. Research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Feeding recommendation: Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes. Young, growing fish 3 – 4 times a day in the same way.
You can also keep unopened food tins for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate. Choose the size of the tin (100 ml, 250 ml, 1 l, 5.5 l, 10.5 l) in accordance with the monthly consumption stated above and also the number of the fish in the aquarium.
Sizes available in:
- 58 g (100 ml)
- 150 g (250 ml)
- 640 g (1000 ml)
- 10.5 L (5880 g)
Click here to also browse a wide range of Aquarium Fish Food!