JBL NovoMalawi –
Main food for algae-eating cichlids.
No processing of cheap fish meal, uses fish meat from fish fillet production with the motto: The large fillet for humans and the small fillet for our aquarium fish.
- Complete nutrition and ideal growth for algae-eating Lake Malawi and Lake Tanganyika cichlids
- Nutritious and also easy to digest: ideal feeding conditions for fish species of 5 to 20 cm in the upper and medium water layer. Contains spirulina algae and plankton
- No water clouding: reduced algae growth thanks to balanced phosphate content, better water quality due to better digestibility of the food, which also reduces fish excrement
- Fish surely choose JBL food: 98.5% of all fish species ate the JBL food immediately during research expeditions in freshwater
Contents: main food, for aquarium fish. After opening use up within 4 months. Unopened storable for 3 years in high-quality packaging also with foil seal.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and also optimum fish growth. This thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish. Research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
For years JBL has also supported the largest international organisation for the protection of sharks “Shark Project”. Animal welfare is surely important to us!
Sizes available in:
- 40 g (250 ml)
- 160 g (1000 ml)
- 860 g (5500 ml)
Also click here for a wide range of Aquarium Fish Food!