King British Original Formula WS3 50ml
King British Original Formula WS3 50ml –
The King British Original Formula WS3 White Spot Control is a veterinary medicine for the treatment of fish with White Spot infection.
Also known as Ich or Ichthyopthirius, this is a persistent protozoan parasitee. It exhibits itself as pinhead-sized white spots.
Costia & Trichodina can also be controlled with this product. Suitable for both coldwater & tropical aquariums.
WS3 is our strongest strength formulation against white spot – One 50ml bottle will treat up to 4,500 litres of tank water.
Size – 50 ml
- Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks & equipment.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Using the pipette add 1ml of Original Formula WS3 for every 90 litres (20 gals) of water. Use half the normal dose when adding to tanks containing sharks, loaches, & other sensitive or light scaled fish.
- Continue filtration during treatment but remove any filter carbon.
- Repeat treatment at 48-hour intervals while symptoms persist and for 48 hours after all spots have gone. White Spot can take up to two weeks to clear.
- After five doses carry out a 10% water change and continue with the treatment if the problem persists.
- We also recommend a 10% water change after you terminate the problem.
- Renew filter carbon.
Click here to also browse a wide range of Fish Treatments we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
KB ORIG WS3 WHITE SPOT 50ML x 1 – MPN : 782151