Tetra EasyBalance Water Treatment
Tetra EasyBalance Water Treatment –
Stabilises important water values for up to six months, also extending the time until the next water change.
Contains additional vitamins and minerals to keep fish vibrant and healthy.
- Stabilises important carbonate hardness (KH) & pH water values
- Simplifies aquarium maintenance: no need for monthly partial water changes with a moderate fish stock
- Extends the period between (partial) water changes
- Sustainably reduces phosphate & nitrate
- Contains essential vitamins & minerals for healthy fish & plants
- Minimises tap water consumption
- Suitable for all freshwater aquariums
- Ideal for simplifying the maintenance of soft water aquariums, such as those containing discus fish
Sizes available: 100 ml, 250 ml, and 500 ml
Add to the aquarium at a rate of 2.5ml per 10litres (2 gallons) every week to replace regular water changes. Perform a 50% water change using tap water conditioned with AquaSafe at least once every 6 months.
When using EasyBalance ensure that the aquarium is properly aerated.
EasyBalance is only suitable for use in mature tanks with a fully functioning filter. It is still important to keep the gravel clean while using EasyBalance. Occasional siphoning with a TetraTec GC gravel cleaner also recommended.
Tetra has been around since 1951. We’re the largest global manufacturer of ornamental fish food and also the acknowledged global authority. We offer thousands of products and serve more than 1,000 dealers worldwide.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Water Treatments we stock!