Beaphar Care+ Rabbit Food
Beaphar Care+ Rabbit Food –
A premium, all-in-one food developed alongside vets and nutritionists.
The pellets are extruded to prevent selective feeding and hardened to support the natural wearing of the teeth. With added prebiotics MOS and FOS to also support healthy gut flora.
Suitable for rabbits from 10 months of age.
- Extruded all-in-one formulation ensures each food pellet contains the same composition
- Prevents selective feeding and supports the natural wearing of the teeth
- High fibre content of 25%, supports optimal digestion
- Suitable for rabbits from 10 months of age
- Added Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6, spirulina, and prebiotics MOS and FOS
The Beaphar CARE+® Small Animal Range uses an extruded, all-in-one formulation to ensure each food pellet contains the same composition and prevent selective feeding.
This means no wasted food and everything eaten. Food hardened to support the natural wearing of the teeth, thus reducing the risk of dental problems.
The recipe combines a balanced ratio of fibre and high-quality, digestible vegetable proteins and zero added sugars to then ensure it is perfectly adapted to meet a rabbit’s nutritional requirements.
In addition, Beaphar CARE+® Rabbit contains antioxidants such as Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6, green tea extract and spirulina to support the immune system, prebiotics MOS and FOS to support healthy gut flora, and Yucca schidigera extract to reduce the smell of pets’ faeces.
Contents/Weight: 1.5 kg
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Click here to also browse a wider range of Rabbit Food & Treats we stock!