Beaphar FIPROtec Spot On XL Dog – 1 Treatment
Beaphar FIPROtec Spot On XL Dog – 1 Treatment –
402mg Spot On Solution for Extra Large Dogs
FIPROtec® Spot-On for Extra Large Dogs kills fleas and ticks on extra large dogs and also continues to kill fleas for up to 5 weeks.
- Kills fleas and ticks
- Contains Fipronil
- Easy to use Spot On
- Effective and affordable flea treatment
How to use:
- Weigh the dog carefully before application
- Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used
- Holding the pipette upright, snip off the top of the pipette
- Part the dog’s fur between the shoulder blades
- Apply the contents of one pipette to the skin’s surface, ideally split between two areas roughly 2cm apart
- For continuous protection, re-apply once every 4 weeks
Keep the pipettes in the box, in order to protect from light, until ready to use them. Do not use if the dog is sick or also recovering from an illness.
One pipette contains 402mg Fipronil (active ingredient), 0.804mg butylhydroxyanisole, 0.402mg butylhydroxytoluene and 1145.7mg benzyl alcohol.
Seek veterinary advice before use on pregnant or nursing bitches. Do not use on Cats, Rabbits or Guinea Pigs.
Fleas are all-too-common visitors to both cats and dogs. Contrary to many myths, they are equally at home in a clean house as a dirty one so you needn’t be embarrassed to ask for help with controlling them.
Beaphar FIPROtec® is a veterinary strength spot on medicine to kill fleas and ticks on cats and dogs. Containing the well-knwon active ingredient ‘Fipronil’, it is safe, effective and reassuringly affordable.
Click here for a wider range of FIPROtec® Spot On Dog!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
FIPROtec Spot On Extra Large Dog – MPN : 15586