Bob Martin Flea Clear Spot On for Small Dog
Bob Martin Flea Clear Spot On for Small Dog –
For Small Dogs (2kg-10kg).
An easy to use topical spot on treatment applied directly onto your dog’s skin, which acts directly, killing fleas and ticks on your dog.
Easy to apply, at the back of the neck and between the shoulders.
Each treatment provides protection against fleas for up to 8 weeks and protects from ticks by up to 4 weeks.
You can use Bob Martin Clear Spot On on dogs over 2 months old. Suitable for use in homes with both cats and dogs.
- Kills fleas for up to 8 weeks
- Kills ticks for up to 4 weeks, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases
- Contains Fipronil
- For small dogs over 2 months old, weighing between 2-10kg
Contents: 1 Treatment
For external use only. Apply to an area where the animal cannot lick it off and do not allow pets to lick each other after treatment.
Check that your dog is at least 2 months old AND that their weight falls within the weight range detailed on the pack purchased.
Do not use puppies less than 2 months of age. Weigh the puppy first and also ensure that the correct product is used for its weight.
Directions for use:
- Read the instructions in the pack and double check that you have the right dose for your dog and their size.
- You must apply Bob Martin Clear Spot On at 2 points – at the base of the back of the dog’s head and between the shoulder blades. If the dog is wearing a collar, remove it first so that it does not restrict application and don’t put the collar back on whilst the treatment is on the skin.
- Remove a single pipette from the pack. Hold the pipette upright and then snap off the top section of the cap opening the pipette.
- Part your dog’s coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette directly against the skin and squeeze gently. Apply approximately half of the pipette at one point and half at the second point. Avoid applying onto the fur and do not rub into the skin as this will then reduce the product’s performance.
Regular treatment of all cats and dogs in the home together with regular vacuuming of your pet’s bedding and resting areas is needed. This will protect your pet and home from fleas.
If there is an existing or suspected infestation in the home, it is necessary to treat the home with an approved home flea product.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Flea Products for Dogs we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
BM CLR SPOT ON SML DOG 1TMNT x 1 – MPN : 376404