Friendly Green Oat Readigrass 1kg
Friendly Green Oat Readigrass 1kg –
Exclusively made from oat forage, grown in our own fields in the heart of Yorkshire. The oat leaves, stems and fibrous husks are harvested at an early stage whilst they are still fresh and green and before any oat grain is formed.
Our drying process removes only the water – retaining the natural flavour and high nutrient value of the oat forage.
- High in beneficial fibre which will keep your pet’s digestive system healthy and operating effectively.
- Encourages the natural chewing instinct and also keeps teeth worn and healthy.
- Munching on the forage provides interest and also prevents boredom.
- Balanced protein delivers energy and supports healthy growth.
- The drying process retains vitamins and minerals needed to maintain health as well as keeping your pet’s coat shiny.
- Starch and cereal grain free.
- Naturally palatable.
- Available in convenient 1kg carry bags.
A delicious alternative feed to dried grass or hay and can add variety to your pet’s diet.
It is suitable for: rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and degus. Good quality forage, dried grass, timothy, green oat or hay should form the major part of the diet of these animals.
Green Oat Readigrass can be fed on its own or mixed with a good quality hay. Ensure access to fresh water at all times
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Note: Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.
Click here to also browse a range of Small Pet Food & Treat products we stock!