Hozelock Pond Aquaforce Pump
Hozelock Pond Aquaforce Pump –
Solids handling pumps for filtration, waterfalls and watercourses.
- Fish Protection System – protects small fish from accessing the pump
- Large cage surface area reduces cage clogging & improves water purity
- 3 year guarantee + additional 2 years if you register online
The Aquaforce sets high performance and also efficiency benchmarks in flow rates and head heights. Developed to be tough, trouble free and efficient.
- Self Cooling System – the motors feature a water-cooling system, ensuring the pumps are kept at a constant temperature and reduce the risk of overheating.
- Ceramic Bearings – maximise pump life and along with thrust washers ensure the motors are ultra reliable.
- Fish Protection System – all Aquaforce pumps include a removable Fish Protection System that allows you to reduce the inlet from 6mm/10mm to 2mm, to then prevent fish getting into the cage.
- Conical Impeller – maximises performance.
- Carry Handle – integral carrying handle for easy lifting in and out of the pond.
How does Aquaforce work?:
Pond water is drawn in through the cage grill which then filters out coarse solids up to 6mm/10mm in size (dependent on model).
You can eliminate smaller particles down to 2mm in size by fitting the supplied clip-in fine mesh filter tray. This affords the best possible protection for pond fish, also preventing them from accessing the pump.
A considerably increased cage surface area, which will collect the maximum amount of waste and to then pump to the filter system.
It also means that the cage is far less likely to clog, which will save you from constant cleaning.
- 1000 (1000 LPH / 220 GPH)
- 2500 (2500 LPH / 550 GPH)
- 4000 (4000 LPH / 880 GPH)
- 6000 (6000 LPH / 1320 GPH)
- 8000 (8000 LPH / 1760 GPH)
- 12000 (12000 LPH / 2640 GPH)
- 15000 (15000 LPH / 3000 GPH)
Most common Aquaforce set up: Particularly suitable for pumping water to external filters or for use in high flow waterfalls or watercourse applications where low maintenance is important.
For the best results, you should position the pump in the deepest part of the pond at least 200mm under the surface.
This will then ensure the best circulation of water in the pond. When being used as a filtration pump, its solids handling capability will be maximised.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Hozelock products we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Aquaforce 2500 – MPN : 15810000,
Aquaforce 4000 – MPN : 15820000,
Aquaforce 6000 – MPN : 1583A0000 ,
Aquaforce 8000 – MPN : 1584A0000 ,
Aquaforce 1000 – MPN : 15800000,
Aquaforce 12000 – MPN : 1585A0000 ,
Aquaforce 15000 – MPN : 1586A0000