Komodo Fluorescent T8 Bulb UVB Tube 5%
Komodo Fluorescent T8 Bulb UVB Tube 5% –
Forest Sunlight 5% UVB TUBE for forest and shade reptile species.
UVB tubes are the most popular choice of UVB lighting. They are suitable for all reptile species that require UVB in all but the largest enclosure sizes.
5% Komodo UVB tube – for species with MODERATE UVB needs such as Yemen Chameleon, Panther Chameleon, Day Geckos, Argentine Tegu, Water Dragon, Anoles.
- For reptiles requiring moderate levels of UVB
- High levels of UVA rays promotes vision, appetite and also the immune system
- UVB also enables production of vitamin D3 for healthy bones
- Bright, cool, white light output with excellent colour rendition
- Linear design also distributes light widely and evenly
- T8 Fluorescent Lighting Controller also required
Which wattage? Higher wattage tubes are suitable for larger vivariums that require more UVB coverage. Provide UVB rays to as much of the enclosure as possible by choosing the best fitting tube.
Wattage available in:
- 10 W
- 15 W
- 18 W
- 25 W
Reptile pet keeping is more popular than ever. Recent research shows that there are now probably more reptiles pets in the UK than there are dogs, with around 8 million reptiles in over a million households.
As reptile keeping goes mainstream around the world, it is no surprise that more and more pet stores are then catering for this growing industry sector.
Komodo reptile products are proven to perform:
- For reptiles: reliable products to provide habitat enrichment and welfare benefits.
- For keepers: equipment that looks great, is easy to install and also simple to use.
Click here to also browse a wide range of Reptile Lighting!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Fluorescent T8 Bulb UVB 5% 15W – MPN : 82287