ProRep Jelly Pots (17g) 8pk
ProRep Jelly Pots (17g) 8pk –
High protein flavoured jelly ideal as a treat for reptiles or as food for invertebrates.
ProRep Jelly pots are manufactured from a high quality vegetable gel which is then fortified with protein and flavoured using fruit extract or other natural flavours.
They can be used as a food for a wide range of plant or fruit eating invertebrates and as a treat for herbivorous lizards.
Contents/Weight: 8 Pack (17 g)
- High protein flavoured jelly
- Treat for reptiles or as food for invertebrates
- High quality vegetable gel
- Fortified with protein and flavoured using fruit extract or other natural flavours
Directions: Remove the film lid before use. Always position the jelly pot in the enclosure so it is accessible to the animals. Remove uneaten jelly after 48 hours. Invertebrates: Place the open pot in the enclosure.
Crested Geckos, Day Geckos, Anoles, etc: These species lick the jelly surface.
Use the ProRep jelly pot holder to keep the jelly pots in the correct position, especially with arboreal animals. Other Species: remove the jelly by pressing on the bottom of the pot.
It is best to feed the jelly on a dish to prevent contamination by the substrate.
- Fruit Flavours: Banana, Mango, Melon and Strawberry
- Sweet Flavours: Black Sugar and Honey
- Other flavours: Lactic Acid
- Also available: Mixed pack
Click here to also browse a wider range of Reptile Food & Treats we stock!