Whimzees Veggie Ear
Whimzees Veggie Ear –
The Veggie Ear sounds like a delicious solution for removing plaque as well as tartar from your dog’s teeth. These veggie-based treats are made with only six primary ingredients and work hard to reduce bacteria and also freshen your dog’s breath.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Edible, vegetarian, grain-free dental chew that is a healthy option for dogs with food sensitivities.
- Knobby shapes also ensures proper blood flow through the gums and prevents bad breath as well as tartar build-up.
- Hollow shapes and spaces allow the teeth to easily grip and chew, with grooves that also get in between the smaller spaces.
- Low fat and rich in vitamins and antioxidants, plus fiber to promote regularity and aid in good digestive health.
- Produced sustainably with no artificial ingredients, colours, flavours or preservatives or GMOs, gluten or meat.
Feeding Guidelines: One properly sized treat is recommended per day. Not suitable for dogs under the age of 9 months.
Choose the correct treat size for your dog. Not suitable for dogs under 5 pounds in weight.
Always have fresh water also available for your dog. Monitor your dog to ensure the treat is adequately chewed.
Swallowing any item without thoroughly chewing it may be harmful or even fatal to a dog.
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Natural Ingredients: Potato Starch, Glycerine, Powdered Cellulose, Lecithin, Dried Yeast, Malt Extract, Sweet Lupine Meal.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Dog Treats we stock!