Exo Terra Porcelain Wire Lamp
Exo Terra Porcelain Wire Lamp –
Heat resistant porcelain socket, designed to withstand up to 150 Watts (PT2060) / 250 Watts (PT2062).
Ideal for use with Ceramic Heater, self-ballasted mercury vapour bulbs, and all types of regular incandescent bulbs. The wire guard also prevents unnecessary heat build-up.
The only lamp that meets all safety regulations when used in conjunction with the Exo Terra Ceramic Heater. Combine the Wire Light with the Exo Terra Light Bracket to suspend it securely above any glass terrarium.
- Heat-resistant porcelain socket
- Rated for up to 150 Watts (PT2060) / 250 Watts (PT2062)
- Suitable for the Exo Terra Light Bracket
- Ideal for use with Ceramic Heater, self-ballasted mercury vapour bulbs, or regular incandescent bulbs
Wire lamps available: Small (for Heat Wave 40-150W lamps) and Large (250W & Solar Glo lamps).
Installation hanging from the ceiling or an elevated platform:
- Screw light bulb into the Exo Terra® Wire Light. TIP: apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the threads on the base of the light bulb before screwing it in. This will make it easier to unscrew the bulb when it is time to replace it.
- Insert Hanger into the mounting brackets located on either side of the lamp socket (A).
- Suspend from ceiling or other elevated platform using a chain or other recommended suspension method. Ensure the lamp is positioned over the top metal screen portion of your terrarium. Failure to do so could result in a possible fire hazard.
- Keep unit out of reach of children. Keep unit away from curtains or other flammable objects.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Exo Terra products we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Exo Terra Wire Lamp Holder – MPN : PT2060 ,
Exo Terra Wire Lamp Holder – MPN : PT2062