Beaphar Anti Ringworm Spray 50ml
Beaphar Anti Ringworm Spray 50ml –
An effective, veterinary strength medicine containing miconazole to treat ringworm and fungal skin infections on small animals.
Symptoms of a fungal skin infections include incomplete moulting, skin discolouration and hair loss leaving rough areas of skin.
Ideal for use at any time of year.
Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and rats weighing more than 200g.
- For the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm
- Ideal for use at any time of year
- Suitable for rabbits, guinea pigs and rats
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE ON ANIMALS WEIGHING LESS THAN 200g AS THIS COULD RESULT IN OVERDOSING.
We recommend treating all the animals in the cage or hutch at the same time.
Instructions: Wear gloves when applying.
Weigh your pet carefully before application and use the following table to calculate the correct dose.
Apply 5 pumps (1ml) of Beaphar Anti Ringworm Spray per kg of bodyweight.
- Spray the affected area at a distance of 5–10cm until the skin is damp.
- Repeat treatment 1-2 times per day until the condition improves. Use for up to 14 days.
Contents/Weight: 50 ml
Click here to also browse a wider range of Beaphar Treatments for Small Animals we stock!