Beaphar Calming Collar for Dogs
Beaphar Calming Collar for Dogs –
Ideal for use before firework displays, visits to kennels or when travelling.
Effectively reduces problem behaviour arising from stressful situations in dogs of all breeds, sizes and ages. Using Valerian and Lavender which are often used in human healthcare.
It leaves dogs feeling calm, settled and relaxed, reducing potentially destructive problem behaviour. When dogs are more secure in their environment they are more relaxed thus making them better house companions.
Keeping dogs calm will help to prevent excessive barking, chewing, inappropriate urination and can be essential in dogs that suffer separation anxiety.
Once fitted, Valerian will release immediately and the dog will begin to relax within approximately one hour.
How to use:
- Fasten the collar ensuring a comfortable fit so that two fingers can be inserted between the collar and neck.
- If fitted to a growing dog remember to loosen the collar regularly.
- Cut off any excess collar and dispose of with the household rubbish.
- For the collar to stay effective it is important it remains next to the skin and do not cover by any other collar the dog may be wearing.
- Do not open the sachet until you are ready to use the collar.
- If you want to wash your dog with shampoo, it is best to remove the collar and replace when the dog is dry.
Size: 65 cm
Click here to also browse a wider range of Beaphar products we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Calming Collar Dog – MPN : 11091