Beaphar Lactol Feeding Syringes
Beaphar Lactol Feeding Syringes –
Invaluable for anyone trying to rear very young or weak animals.
The packet contains two 12 ml syringes and is ideal for feeding Beaphar Lactol or Beaphar Kitty Milk.
How to use: Use syringes on the smaller animals, such as baby rabbits, hamsters and so on.
Especially good for small quantities of milk.
- Ensure all equipment is clean and sterile before use, preferably by soaking in a sterilising solution.
- Mix Lactol milk powder as directed and allow to cool to body temperature.
- Fill the blunt-ended syringe with Lactol and gently press the plunger to ensure the liquid is flowing.
- It is a good idea to support the animal in a towel. This helps restrain limbs if necessary and absorb any spillages.
- Squeeze a bead of liquid onto the tip of the syringe and touch on the animals tongue. This should feel like a nipple and trigger swallowing, in which case continue until the animal seems content.
- Be prepared to repeat this every 2-3 hours until the animal is strong enough to feed from a bottle. Additional Information: If this method does not work, then fill the tapered tip syringe. Gently insert into the animals mouth, and release a few drops into the cheek, and allow to swallow.
Contents: 2 Syringes (12 ml)
Warnings: Never squeeze hard or you may force liquid into the lungs.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Beaphar products we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Beaphar Lactol Feeding Syringes – MPN : 15331