Bob Martin Flea Clear Spot On for Medium Dog
Bob Martin Flea Clear Spot On for Medium Dog –
An easy to use topical spot on treatment applied directly onto your dog’s skin.
Acts directly, killing fleas and ticks on your dog. Easy to apply, at the back of the neck and between the shoulders.
Each treatment provides protection against fleas for up to 8 weeks and protects from ticks by up to 4 weeks.
You can use Bob Martin Clear Spot On on dogs over 2 months old and is suitable for use in homes with both cats and dogs.
- Kills ticks for up to 4 weeks, helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases
- Contains Fipronil
- For medium dogs over 2 months old, weighing between 10-20kg
- 1 pipette allows for 1 treatment, preventing fleas for up to 8 weeks
Contents: 1 Pipette.
For external use only. Apply to an area where the animal cannot lick it off and then do not allow pets to lick each other after treatment.
Check that your dog is at least 2 months old AND that their weight falls within the weight range detailed on the pack purchased.
Do not use puppies less than 2 months of age. Weigh the puppy first and also ensure that the correct product is used for its weight.
Directions for use:
- Read the instructions in the pack and double check that you have the right dose for your dog and their size
- Bob Martin Clear Spot On must be applied at 2 points – at the base of the back of the dog’s head and between the shoulder blades. If the dog is wearing a collar, remove it first so that it does not restrict application. Don’t put the collar back on whilst the treatment is on the skin
- Remove a single pipette from the pack. Hold the pipette upright and then snap off the top section of the cap opening the pipette
- Part your dog’s coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette directly against the skin and then squeeze gently. Apply approximately half of the pipette at one point and half at the second point. Avoid applying onto the fur and do not rub into the skin as this will then reduce the product’s performance
Use at monthly intervals as part of an effective and regular flea control programme.
The minimum interval between treatments is 4 weeks.
Each pipette contains 67mg Fipronil: Fipronil affects the nervous system in fleas & ticks. It kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours of contact.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Flea Treatments for Dogs we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
BM CLR SPOT ON MED DOG 1TMNT x 1 – MPN : 376415