Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus 50g
Cloverleaf Absolute Wormer Plus 50g –
A fish disease treatment that’s effective on internal and external worms including anchor worms, camallanus worms, skin flukes and fish lice.
With an added pH buffer, Absolute Wormer can be especially beneficial to Discus species due to its ability to eliminate infestations on the skin and gills.
Available in a 50g air-tight sealed packet with a 1 ml spoon to make dosing easy, this anti-parasite fish disease treatment treats up to 22,700 litres of water
Key Features & Benefits:
- Ideal medication for coldwater, tropical and freshwater fish
- Rapidly reduces gut parasite burden on freshwater fish
- Safe to use with aquarium plants and will not harm filter bacteria.
- Do not use in aquariums containing invertebrates Sting Rays, Week Old Fish Fry, Shrimp, Snails and other Crustaceans or Molluscs.
- Treats coldwater and tropical fish including Discus and livebearers such as Guppies, Mollies and Platy
Using the dosing spoon included, add 1 ml per 454 l (100 gallons) of aquarium water.
Simply dissolve the required amount of Absolute Wormer into a container of aquarium water, shake vigorously for one minute and then distribute evenly across the aquarium surface.
Take care not to overdose. Overdosing can cause fish fatalities.
Use by: Within 3 months of opening
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Click here to also browse a wider range of Aquarium Treatments we stock!