Exo Terra Bio Draining Terrarium Substrate 2kg
Exo Terra Bio Draining Terrarium Substrate 2kg –
A natural, non-organic substrate that allows excellent drainage of the terrarium.
It will not rot or decompose like other natural substrates.
- Natural, non-decomposable substrate
- Creates a water drainage system
- Ideal for tropical terrariums & paludariums
The optional BioDrain Terrarium Draining Mesh will then keep the BioDrain Terrarium Draining Substrate separated from the decorative terrarium top-layer substrate.
It will also prevent the different substrates from mixing and contaminating the water.
The BioDrain Terrarium Draining Substrate will function as a biological filtration system.
You can then circulate the clean terrarium water in waterfalls, the Exo Terra Rain System or Dripping Plants.
Use Bio Clean (formally known as Biotize) to speed up biological filtration capabilities.
- Wash the Bio Drain Terrarium Draining Substrate thoroughly and spread it evenly in the terrarium.
- Create a water part by removing substrate in the desired location, then cover the substrate entirely with the Bio Drain Terrarium Draining Mesh.
- Add a biological substrate like Plantation Soil on the terrestrial (land) area.
- Add an aquatic substrate like Turtle Pebbles or Riverbed Sand to the water part and then add water.
Contents/Weight: 2 kg
Click here to also browse a wider range of Reptile Substrate we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Exo Terra Bio Draining Substrate 2kg – MPN : PT3115