Fluval Ammonia Remover Foam Insert Block (4pcs)
Fluval Ammonia Remover Foam Insert Block (4pcs) –
Designed to neutralize toxic ammonia, a common issue for new, heavily stocked and overfed aquariums.
Controlling ammonia levels reduces stress on fish. Use this product to provide a healthy environment when setting up a new aquarium or maintaining one that contains a higher than average fish stock.
- Chemical filter media
- Removes toxic ammonia to prevent fish loss
- Supports a healthy environment when setting up a new aquarium
- Recommended for aquariums with higher than average fish stock
- Ideal for emergency ammonia spikes
- Reduces fish stress
- Ideal for use after medicating fish
- For best results, replace monthly or as required after testing water with your Fluval test kits
- Designed specifically for the Fluval Flex, Spec and Evo aquarium series
- Convenient 4 x Duo-Pack format
Contents: 4 x Duo-Pack
Fluval is a world leader in quality aquatic products. For over 30 years, it has then earned the trust of fish-hobbyists by making innovative products that deliver many valuable benefits.
Fluval has also earned a global reputation for excellence in product innovation and dependability.
A trusted leader in aquatics, committed to staying at the market forefront by developing technically advanced and creative products also made easy to use, durable, and convenient.
Since the introduction of the first ever canister filter in 1982, Fluval has led the way in providing efficient, reliable, and simple-to-use canister filtration systems.
Fluval’s pioneering spirit and commitment to technology and design are also reflected in its wide product range, from the technically advanced Fluval G Series Filters to stylish yet practical aquariums, including Fluval Edge, Spec, Chi and Roma.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Filter Media we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Fluval Ammonia Remover Foam Insert Block – MPN : A1333