Fluval Breeding Box
Fluval Breeding Box –
Designed for breeding, isolating or acclimatizing fish or shrimp so the Marina Hang On Breeding Box is a safe & secure nursery for livebearer fish that hangs on the outside of the aquarium to make viewing and maintenance easy.
Easily attaching to the side of most aquariums up to 1″ thick.
Compartment for protecting fry, sick/weak fish or new fish that require acclimation.
- Multi-functional breeder box
- Ideal as a hatchery and incubator to help protect new born fry from being eaten (improves survival rate)
- Provides a safe haven for injured or weak fish
- Hangs onto aquarium exterior for easily observing fish and convenient maintenance
- For use with frameless aquariums with a glass thickness of 0.25-0.4″ / 5-10 mm and framed aquariums less than 1 ¾” / 47 mm
- Utilizes same conditioned water as aquarium – no additional heater or filter required
- For use in fresh and saltwater aquariums
Dimensions: 6.5″ L x 5″ W x 4.75″ H / 16.5 x 12.5 x 12 cm and holds 0.3 US Gal / 1.1 L of water
Please note : Requires Air Pump (1L/per minute – Item# A849) and Airline Tubing (Item# A1141) – sold separately
A world leader in quality aquatic products. For over 30 years therefore it has earned the trust of fish-hobbyists by making innovative products that deliver many valuable benefits.
Fluval has surely earned a global reputation for excellence in product innovation and dependability.
Fluval, a trusted leader in aquatics, committed to staying at the market forefront by developing technically advanced and creative products. Easy to use, durable, and convenient.
Click here to also browse a wide range of Fluval products we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Fluval Breeding Box – MPN : 10942