FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs
FURminator Undercoat deShedding Tool for Medium Dogs –
The FURminator deShedding tool reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90% with regular use.
- Removes the loose hair from shedding
- Curved edge for comfortable, effective loose undercoat hair removal
- Reaches through topcoat to then remove loose undercoat hair
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease of use
- Curved edge – comfortably follows pet’s natural shape
- FURejector button to also quickly and easily release collected hair
- Teeth remove undercoat hair without damaging topcoat
- Guaranteed to work or your money back
Unlike brushing and combing, deShedding is done to remove the loose, dead undercoat from the pet without cutting or damaging the topcoat. Undercoat deshedding reduces the shed hair in all pets and also can help reduce hairball formation in cats.
- Stainless Steel deShedding Edge – Reaches through topcoat to safely and easily remove loose hair and undercoat without damaging topcoat or cutting skin. Curved edge also conforms to pet’s natural build and shape for comfort.
- FURejector Button – Releases hair with ease, making deShedding easier than ever.
- Ergonomic Handle – For comfort and ease of use.
- Skin Guard | Edge Guard – Skin Guard glides over skin which then prevents digging in at edges. Protects teeth when you store the tool.
Use the FURminator undercoat deShedding Tool only as directed. Undercoat deShedding is not the same as brushing or combing – it removes loose dead hair from shedding without cutting or damaging the topcoat.
- For medium dogs with short hair
- For medium dogs with long hair
Take your grooming routine into your own hands: Brush, deShed, Bathe and Discard for grooming confidence in the comfort of your own home.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Dog Grooming products we stock!