Hikari Discus Bio Gold 80g
Hikari Discus Bio Gold 80g –
A Scientific Diet For All Varieties Of Discus, Angelfish, Dwarf Cichlids & Other Tropical Fish.
- Contains natural ingredients like krill as well as silkworm pupa which promotes ready acceptance by even the most finicky eaters.
- Utilizes bio-chemically synthesized colour enhancing carotenoids to also help develop vivid, natural coloration without negatively impacting the bluish tones.
- A balanced combination of premium, natural ingredients and lipids.
- Promotes desirable form with growth previously only available using live foods.
- No potential for parasite infestation or excessive odour and mess.
- Laboratory tests proved the pellet size and slowly sinking characteristics also make it the first choice of finicky eaters.
- A pellet perfectly designed for the normal feeding action of discus.
- Absorbs water quickly and becomes soft taking on a worm-like texture.
- Best of all it retains its shape.
Feeding: For best results feed smaller amounts more often instead of two feedings daily. Turning the water flow down when feeding discus can be beneficial.
Remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid any health-impacting water quality issues.
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
We recommend Hikari Tropical DISCUS Bio-Gold as a daily diet for Discus, Angelfish, Apistogramma, Dwarf Cichlids & Other Smaller Tropical Fish.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Hikari Fish Products we stock!