JBL NovoLotl 150g
JBL NovoLotl 150g –
Axolotl are amphibians, like newts and frogs.
Unlike other amphibians they remain in their larval stage with external feathery gills their whole life.
Axolotl originally come from a lake in Mexico. Situated high up and has therefore low temperatures at about 20 °C.
Nowadays Mexico City has expanded so much that the lake is located within the city. It can hardly sustain wildlife due to rubbish tipping and other contamination.
As a result axolotl is considered extinct in its original habitat.
- Complete nutrition and ideal growth for Axolotl, newts and African dwarf frogs from 8-20 cm with 3 mm food pearls
- What makes it special: it complements the natural nutrition with fish meat of freshwater fish (which is very special!), amphipods and shrimps
- The selected ingredients provide better digestion and therefore for less water contamination (= less algae)
- Axolotl find their food by their sense of smell (olfactory). That’s why the smell of the natural ingredients is crucial
- You can store for 3 years unopened. Use within 4 months after opening. 250 ml supply food for a 100 l aquarium for 50 days
Feeding recommendations – Feed 1 – 2 times a day, as much as can be eaten within a few minutes.
You can keep unopened the food tins for 3 years, after opening use up within 4 months, since valuable vitamins will deteriorate.
Other good reasons to use JBL fish food:
- The use of pure fish protein without cheap fish meal
- Optimal protein/fat ratio
- Mainly proteins from water animals
- Reduction of algae growth and also optimum fish growth. This thanks to adapted phosphate content
- Impressive acceptance on the part of fish. Research expeditions with fish feeding trials in the wild
- Very slight vitamin loss due to airtight sealed packaging
Sizes available in: M and XL – (Weight: 150 g)
Also click here for a wide range of Aquatic Fish Food!