JBL Test Combi Set Plus NH4
JBL Test Combi Set Plus NH4 –
Test case for the most important water values in freshwater aquariums, incl. ammonium test.
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated.
With bad values diseases or algae can also appear in the aquarium.
To maintain a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature it is also important to check and adapt the water values regularly.
With the JBL Test Combi Set you can determine the 5 most important water values in your aquarium.
Package contents: 1 test case for freshwater aquariums, incl. 5 reagents, 3 glass vials, syringe, dosing spoon, comparator block, plastic cuvette, colour charts, analysis record sheets, instructions
Precise measurement of the following values:
- pH test: acidity of the water from 3.0 to 10
- KH test: pH stability of the water (carbonate hardness)
- NO2 test: toxic nitrogen compound
- NO3 test: reason for algae growth
- NH4 test: indication of non-toxic ammonium, determination of the toxic ammonia using table
To determine the CO2 content you just need to measure the pH and KH values. From both values arises the CO2 content in the water, which then can be referenced from the enclosed table.
- Monitors the water values in aquariums simply and reliably. Determines: pH value, carbonate hardness, nitrite, nitrate and ammonium/ammonia, as well as CO2 calculation using a table
- Easy to use: syringe for exact measurement of the water quantity, detailed instructions for use
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate the inherent water colouring, analysis record sheet, instructions for problem solving, CO2 table
- Child-proof reagent bottles, water-proof plastic case, refillable kit
Also click here for a wide range of Aquarium Test Kits!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
JBL Test Combi Set Plus NH4 – MPN : 2551000