NT LABS Aquarium Anti-Ulcer & Finrot 100ml
NT LABS Aquarium Anti-Ulcer & Finrot 100ml –
A single dose treatment against ulcers and finrot.
This aquarium medicine is safe for all fish and also suitable for tropical and coldwater aquariums.
- Single Dose Treatment
- Broad Spectrum Anti Bacterial
- Safe for All Fish
- Suitable for tropical and coldwater aquariums
- Treats 500 Litres
Size: 100 ml
Certain species of bacteria such as Aeromonas and Pseudomonas cause fin, mouth and body tissue to be eaten away. Early diagnosis is essential to then prevent the infection from becoming fatal.
Use when fish have red wounds, ulcers, missing scales, red blotches, rotting fins or eroded mouth tissue.
How to use?:
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000).
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to the aquarium.
Warning: This product will colour the water yellow. It will also stain skin and clothing, but is harmless to the filter bacteria and all species of fish and plants.
Wait until the colour has faded, or at least 5 days, before carrying out water changes except in an emergency.
Active Ingredients: Acriflavine 60.2 mg/100 ml, 9-aminoacridine 60.2 mg/100 ml, HCI Formaldehyde 1800 mg/100 ml
Click here to also browse a wider range of Water Treatments we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
NT ANTI – MPN : 26171