NT LABS Aquarium Anti-White Spot & Fungus 100ml
NT LABS Aquarium Anti-White Spot & Fungus 100ml –
White spot is a protozoan parasite; the adults live on the fish and appear as tiny white spots.
The adult has a complex life cycle which then results in hundreds of free-swimming juveniles looking for a host fish to infest.
Suitable for tropical and coldwater aquariums.
- 7-day course of treatment
- Harmless to filter & plants
- Safe for All Fish
- Suitable for tropical and coldwater aquariums
- Treats 500 Litres
Size: 100 ml
Warning: This product will colour the water green and will also stain skin and clothing. The colour in the aquarium will then fade a few days after the course has finished.
You can carry out water changes after the colour has faded. Changing water between doses is not recommended, except in an emergency.
How to use?:
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000).
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to the aquarium.
Active Ingredients: Malachite Green 140 mg/100 ml, Formaldehyde 800 mg/100 ml
Click here to also browse a wider range of Water Treatments we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
NT ANTI – MPN : 26169