NT LABS Aquarium Anti-Parasite 100ml
NT LABS Aquarium Anti-Parasite 100ml –
A single dose treatment to eradicate these protozoan parasites. This medicine will kill water snails and invertebrates.
This medicine is both suitable for tropical and coldwater aquariums.
- Single Dose Treatment
- Harmless to Plants & Filter Bacteria
- All Fish Safe
- Suitable for all tropical and coldwater aquariums
- Treats 500 Litres
Size: 100 ml
Certain species of parasites such as Trichodina, Costia, Oodinium, and flukes can cause fish to produce a whitish mucus layer, known as velvet or slime disease.
Use when fish appear to be covered in a whiteish film, have damaged fins, show signs of irritation or are gasping at the surface.
How to use?:
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000).
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to the aquarium.
Warning: This product also contains copper, which will kill snails, shrimps and other invertebrates, use half dose in the presence of copper-sensitive species.
Active Ingredients: Copper Sulfate 400 mg/100 mL, Formaldehyde 250 mg/100 mL
Click here to also browse a wider range of Water Treatments we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
NT Aquarium Anti – MPN : 26166