Oase OxyMax Air Pump
Oase OxyMax Air Pump –
The ventilation pump reliably supplies aquarium inhabitants and plants with oxygen. The air pump can also be used for decorative purposes (air bubbles, waterfall effect).
You can individually adjust the air output volume and bubbling pattern. The ventilation pump runs quietly and is very robust.
Key Features & Characteristics:
- Adjustable air volume
- Quiet and robust
- Complete set – ready to use straight away
- FLEXIBLE: Standing or hanging installation possible, especially space-saving and easy to conceal
- INDIVIDUAL: You can adjust the pattern of bubbles on the air vent
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE: The amount of air released can be easily adjusted
- RELIABLE: Constant oxygen supply
- UP AND RUNNING IN NO TIME: Complete set for quick connection, including hose and air vent
- QUIET: Pleasantly low level of operating noise
You can use standing or suspended and is suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
- OxyMax 100 – Dimensions (L x W x H): 150 x 90 x 70 mm
- OxyMax 200 – Dimensions (L x W x H): 152 x 91 x 72 mm
- OxyMax 400 – Dimensions (L x W x H): 150 x 90 x 70 mm
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Click here to also browse a wide range of Aquarium Air Pumps we stock!
100 – MPN: 41851
200 – MPN: 41852
400 – MPN: 41853