Tetra AquaSafe Water Treatment
Tetra AquaSafe Water Treatment –
Makes tap water safe for fish and reliably protects fish and plants against harmful substances contained in the water.
The optimised vitamin B mix now reduces stress experienced by fish during water changes even more effectively and therefore creates the foundations for a healthy life in an aquarium.
- Makes tap water safe for fish
- Instantly removes dangerous chlorine, chloramine, copper, zinc & lead from tap water
- Optimised vitamin B mix reduces stress experienced by fish during water changes
- Sustainably supports their health
- Contains a natural plant extract to protect fish gills & mucous membranes
- Vitamins, iodine & magnesium promote vitality, growth & well-being
- Improves the water clarity by promoting the growth of useful bacteria
- For use when setting up new aquariums, carrying out water changes & transporting fish
Sizes available: 50 ml, 100 ml, 250 ml, and 500 ml
The product contains a natural plant extract to protect fish gills and mucous membranes, thereby promoting long-term health.
The optimized care formula is perfectly tailored to the special care needs of fishes’ skin and fins. Furthermore, Tetra AquaSafe contains other essential vitamins, iodine, and magnesium.
Iodine supports vitality while magnesium promotes the growth and well-being of fish and plants. The care product also encourages the settlement and bioactivity of useful bacteria in the aquarium, which in turn ensures clean, healthy water.
Tetra AquaSafe dissolves quickly in the aquarium water and offers long-term health benefits for all aquarium inhabitants. Suitable for all freshwater and marine aquariums and recommended whenever setting up a new aquarium or carrying out a water change.
Click here to also browse Water Treatments we stock!