Beaphar Dog Flea Shampoo 250ml
Beaphar Dog Flea Shampoo 250ml –
Contains pyrethrum plant extract.
Kills fleas on your dog leaving a clean, shiny coat and contains sufficient shampoo to wash and treat a typical medium dog five times.
Suitable for dogs from 12 weeks of age. UK authorised veterinary medicine.
Size: 250 ml
95% of the flea’s life cycle is in the home.
When tackling a flea problem, in addition to treating your pet, always use a household insecticide, such as Beaphar FLEAtec Household Flea Spray or Beaphar Extra Long Lasting Household Flea Fogger for your home.
How to use: Wear gloves when using this product.
Using the table below, mix the recommended amount of Beaphar Dog Flea Shampoo with 300ml of lukewarm water.
- Small dog (e.g. Terrier): 30 ml of shampoo
- Medium dog (e.g. Collie): 50 ml of shampoo
- Large dog (e.g. German Shepherd): 70 ml of shampoo
IMPORTANT: NOT SUITABLE FOR USE ON CATS.
- Wet your dog’s coat thoroughly with warm water and apply half of the mixture.
- Massage well into the coat, using fingertips around the head to avoid eyes, ears and mouth.
- Rinse and repeat with the remainder of the mixture working up to a good lather.
- Rinse well with fresh, lukewarm water and towel dry. Brush and comb the coat thoroughly.
Keep your dog warm until the coat has completely dried to prevent chilling.
Do not allow children to sleep or play with your dog until the coat is fully dry.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Beaphar Products for Dogs we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Dog Flea Shampoo 250ml (Red – MPN : 17815