Beaphar RabbitComfort Calming Spray
Beaphar RabbitComfort Calming Spray –
Pocket-sized pheromone spray, perfect for use around the home or your rabbit’s hutch.
It helps reduce problem behaviour, and in carry boxes to help keep rabbits stress-free when travelling.
A simple and effective solution to reducing common behavioural problems in rabbits, such as hiding, aggressive behaviour towards people or other rabbits, refusal to eat or general feelings of anxiety.
Perfect for use anywhere around the home.
You can spray directly onto your rabbit’s bedding or hutch, helping them feel settled and preventing destructive behaviour.
You can also use, or in carry boxes to help keep rabbits stress-free while travelling.
- Uses pheromone technology to reduce problem behaviour in rabbits
- Promotes feelings of reassurance and safety
- Effective for up to 5 hours
- Suitable for use around the home, in rabbit hutches and the car
- Travel size, ideal for use on-the-go or for outdoor rabbits
Ideal for everyday use, during events such as fireworks or parties. Especially useful in carry boxes during stressful travel or trips to the vet or pet holidays.
Each application lasts for up to 5 hours.
Size: 30 ml
Beaphar RabbitComfort contains a copy of the naturally produced Rabbit Appeasing Pheromone, instantly recognisable to all rabbits.
Naturally produced by the doe when she nurses her kits. It also gives a continuous and reassuring message to let rabbits know that this is a safe and calm area for them to be in.
This can be incredibly valuable when house training your rabbit, helping them to feel at ease and quickly learn to use the litter tray if you let them roam free.
Suitable for rabbits of all ages.
- On an inconspicuous area to check for colour fastness
- Rabbit hutches and/or carry boxes 15 minutes before placing your rabbit inside
- On any object in contact with your rabbit, on furniture or on new objects to help prevent unwanted behaviour
- Targeted areas in the home, as this can help prevent unwanted marking and destructive behaviour
- Gnawing chews or toys as this may prevent your rabbit from using them
- Rabbit hutches or carry boxes while the rabbit is inside
- Directly onto the rabbit
Rabbits are highly sensitive to noise, movement and change, and due to them being prey animals they are highly adept at hiding signs of stress and fear.
A new home, meeting a new companion (matching) or noises from other pets and children can be stressful for rabbits. Other causes of stress in rabbits are travelling, vet visits or changes in the home.
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Click here to also browse the Rabbit Calming product range we stock!