Blagdon Anti Ulcer Fish Treatment
Blagdon Anti Ulcer Fish Treatment –
Treats ulcers, bacterial gill disease and dropsy. Thoughtfully created to treat pond fish for ulcers, bacterial gill disease and dropsy.
Use Anti Ulcer when fish are suffering any of the following: ulcer like sores on skin; gills are rotting, reddening around fins and skin; fish are emaciated , sluggish and have clamped fins; fish are dying without obvious cause.
This treatment has a unique formulation to effectively treat against internal bacterial infections.
- Harmless to filter and all species of pond fish, plants and water using wildlife.
- Acts against systematic bacterial infections such as: ulcers, bacterial gill disease and dropsy.
- Do not use with other fish medications.
We use an unique formulation to create an effective treatment used to save fishes from conditions threatening their health.
Ulcers appear on fishes skin like sores causing extreme discomfort for your pet. Also, many fish die due to diseases such as bacterial gill disease where the gills change colour to a red due to soreness and begin to rot.
Act against systemic bacterial infections and then prevent them from harming your pet fishes.
Sizes available in:
- 250 ml – Treats 2273 Litres (500 gallons)
- 500 ml – Treats 4546 Litres (1000 gallons)
- 1000 ml (1 Litre) – Treats 9092 Litres (2000 gallons)
Furthermore, click here for a wide range of Fish/ Water Treatments!