Johnson’s Dried Mealworms 100g
Johnson’s Dried Mealworms 100g –
Complementary wild bird food.
These are a nourishing treat, rich in protein & may be given separately as a treat or mixed with other wild bird food.
You may place the mealworms on top of the bird table or you can also put inside of your bird feeder. Naturally rich in protein perfect as a treat or mixed with wild bird food.
Suitable for: Wild birds or also as an occasional treat for Hedgehogs.
- A nutritious treat, rich in protein
- Give separatley as a special treat, or also mix in other food
- A complementary food – give only as a supplement to normal diet
- Feed from bird tables or mix in with seed
- Great for attracting different species
Size: 100 g
Johnson’s are famous for their worm treatments for both cats and dogs, but we also have a great range of products for birds, small animals and an egg-citing range for Poultry.
Warning: You may give mealworms to hedgehogs as an occasional treat but must not be given as their sole source of diet. Too much will cause health problems.
Click here to also browse a wide range of Wild Bird Food we stock!