NT LABS Aquarium pH Stabiliser – KH Up 180g
NT LABS Aquarium pH Stabiliser – KH Up 180g –
Safely and cleanly increases KH and also prevents pH fluctuations due to low KH.
Over time the carbonate hardness (KH) level in your aquarium will drop. This reduces the pH and can lead to sudden fluctuations.
- Safely & cleanly increases KH
- Prevents PH fluctuations due to low KH
- 180g treats 1500 litres
Certain species of fish require higher KH and pH levels so it is important to regularly monitor the correct water parameters for them to thrive.
How to use:
- Use 6g (1 level teaspoon) for every 100 litres of aquarium water to increase the KH by 2odKH.
- Dissolve the required amount in a small volume of aquarium water before adding to your aquarium.
- Do not increase the KH of your aquarium by more than 2odKH every 24 hours.
- Confirm your KH level by using Aquarium Hardness Test Kit.
Ever since our launch in 1982, we have been industry leaders in research and development.
We are proud to be a UK-based, multi-award winning manufacturer of effective water treatments, medicines, test kits and foods servicing the koi, pond, tropical and marine markets.
Our company name reflects this commitment to revolutionary thinking, after all the ‘NT’ of NT Labs stands for New Technology.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Water Treatments we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
NT AQ PH STABILISER KH UP 180G – MPN : 262316