NT LABS Aquarium Tonic Salt 300g
NT LABS Aquarium Tonic Salt 300g –
Minimises stress to fish and supports recovery from disease.
Freshwater fish use special cells in their gills to take in the salts, such as chloride, that they lose to the water, which helps keep their bodies salty.
- Minimises stress to fish
- Supports fish recovery from disease
- Reduces toxicity of Nitrate
- Controls parasitic protozoans
- Provides osmotic support
- Salt levels will also reduce with each water change
- 300g will treat up to 300 litres
Freshwater fish constantly regulate their internal salt concentration through a process called osmoregulation. When fish become stressed or diseased this process becomes dysfunctional and fish begin to lose control of this salt regulation.
Tonic Salt provides osmotic support and also assists with recovery from stress and disease.
Warning: Do not use with salt-sensitive species.
How to use:
- Dissolve the required amount in a small volume of aquarium water before adding to your aquarium.
- To use as a General Tonic – add 1g / L
- To support recovery from Wounds/Parasites – add 3g/L
- Control Nitrite levels – add 1g/L
- New Fish Dip – add 25g / L. Place new arrivals in a net and then dip them for up to 1 minute in a separate container
Contents/Weight: 300 g
Click here to also browse a wider range of Fish Treatments we stock!
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
NT AQUARIUM TONIC SALT 300G – MPN : 26187