Tetra Pond CrystalWater
Tetra Pond CrystalWater –
Eliminates dirt particles quickly and effectively for crystal-clear pond water.
Important: Prior to each application, ensure that the carbonate hardness (KH) of the water is higher than 3.
- Effectively eliminates dirt particles
- Improves the water quality in the pond, also enhancing the well-being of fish and plants
- Quickly creates crystal clear water for a significantly improved visibility depth
- Works in a matter of hours
- You should not use to combat algae
- Not suitable for sturgeon-like fish
Sizes available in: 250 ml and 500 ml
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Dosage: Shake well before use. Using the dosing cap, add 50 ml per 1,000 litres of pond water. For best results, ensure the product is mixed thoroughly into the pond water.
Important! Ensure that the carbonate hardness (KH) of the water is over 3°dH prior to each use.
If the level is too low, the carbonate hardness should be increased in a controlled manner using a product such as Tetra Pond WaterStabiliser.
Do not use to combat algae. Use Tetra Pond AlgoRem to combat green water (suspended algae). For best results, wait four to five days between treating the algae and using Tetra Pond CrystalWater.
Click here to also browse a wider range of Tetra Pond products we stock!
250ML – MPN: 0708124
500ML – MPN: 0708125