Tetra Pond MediFin
Tetra Pond MediFin –
Multi-purpose remedy for tackling the most common ornamental pond fish diseases.
Treats skin parasites such as Ichthyophthirius multifiliis, Costia, Chilodonella or Trichodina, as well as fungi, bacterial skin infections and fin rot.
Tetra Pond MediFin also helps to treat wounds and all types of external injuries.
- Multi-purpose remedy designed to treat the most common pond fish diseases
- Tackles parasitic and bacterial diseases including infections, fungi and fin rot
- Effective against wounds and all types of external injuries
- Disinfects garden pond water
- Can also use as a preventative measure, especially before and after a dormancy period or when adding new fish
Sizes available in: 250 ml, 500 ml and 1000 ml
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
Tetra has been around since 1951. We’re the largest global manufacturer of ornamental fish food and also the acknowledged global authority. We offer thousands of products and serve more than 1,000 dealers worldwide.
Tetra has the largest research and development department within the aquatics industry.
One focus of our work is a new development of innovative products that contribute significantly to the protection of our nature, our environment, and natural resources.
Here we are setting new standards year after year.
Click here for a wider range of Tetra Pond Treatments we stock!
- 250 ml – MPN: 070799
- 500 ml – MPN: 070800
- 1000 ml – MPN: 070801