Fluval Sea Circulation Pumps & Skimmer
Fluval Sea Circulation Pumps & Skimmer –
The Fluval Sea Circulation Pumps have a compact and innovative design, due to this, it minimises tank intrusion, maximises energy efficiency and delivers a smooth broad stream of ocean-like current.
These efficient circulation pumps are easy to install, as well as providing outstanding indirect water currents to assist in the development of corals.
- Simulates natural reef currents
- Adjustable flow direction
- Exceptional hydraulic performance, in addition, the lowest energy consumption/LPH ratio
- Super quiet compared to most models
- Safe to use with timer system (will not cause pump failure unlike many competitive models)
- Secure, yet not to mention, flexible aquarium mounting
- Compact, efficient, and also easy maintenance
- Gentle, even flow compared to many competitors
Fluval Sea Protein Skimmer –
The Fluval Sea Internal Protein Skimmer has a relatively small size and ultra-silent performance. As a result it delivers an astoundingly large amount of organic removal. The skimmer provides specifically what every marine aquarium requires-pure reef-like water conditions.
The skimmer features an easy to maintain design that in fact splits into two halves to allow for full easy access cleaning; as well as an easy adjust skimming control mechanism and multi venturi impeller for superior performance.
- Easy to install
- Ultra silent performance
- Big skimmer organic removal capacity
- Super low energy consumption
- Unique multi-venturi impeller
- Turbine Air Injection System – to clarify, a 24 blade turbine
- Can be taken apart easily for quick cleaning
- Easy-to-adjust air intake, in addition to skimming intensity
- Adjustable foam collector cup
- Easily clips-on to rear of aquarium
- Prevents bubbles from escaping skimmer system
- For aquariums up to 170L (45 US Gal)
- Watts: 4
- Size: Height: 33 cm H x 12.5 cm W x 8 cm D
- CP1 1000LPH – 3.5W, 1000 LPH (265 GPH). For aquariums up to 60L (15 US Gal.).
- CP2 1600LPH – 4W, 1600 LPH (425 GPH). For aquariums up to 100L (25 US Gal.).
- CP3 2800LPH – 5W, 2800 LPH (740 GPH). For aquariums up to 200L (50 US Gal.).
- CP4 5200LPH – 7W, 5200 LPH (1375 GPH). For aquariums up to 350L (90 US Gal.).
- PS1 Protein Skimmer – 170L (45 US gal); 4 watts.
To keep up to date with HugglePets, follow us on Facebook!
CP1 Circulation Pump 1000LPH – MPN : 14345,
CP2 Circulation Pump 1600LPH – MPN : 14346,
CP3 Circulation Pump 2800LPH – MPN : 14347,
CP4 Circulation Pump 5200LPH – MPN : 14348,
PS1 Protein Skimmer (Aquariums up to 170L) – MPN : 14325